DVR-MS preview starting to work

Where all the announcements go
erik
Site Admin

DVR-MS preview starting to work

Post by erik »

The new build 128 (donators only for the moment) has an experimental implementation of dvr-ms preview.
The frame position is upto 10 frames wrong and it does not work on all dvr-ms files.
If you find a dvr-ms recording that fails to preview I would like to receive the first 50 to 100MByte of that recording.
wtgreen

Re: DVR-MS preview starting to work

Post by wtgreen »

[quote="erik"]The new build 128 (donators only for the moment) has an experimental implementation of dvr-ms preview.
The frame position is upto 10 frames wrong and it does not work on all dvr-ms files.
If you find a dvr-ms recording that fails to preview I would like to receive the first 50 to 100MByte of that recording.[/quote]

Thanks for working on this. I'm testing with build 129 and can see that it's getting there. I've only tested it on a few files and while I am able to open them, they all lock up in a few moments after skipping around in the file some. It occurs in the Dexter recording that I've already sent you a big sample from. It's you'd like some more samples or even some full recordings, let me know.
erik
Site Admin

Re: DVR-MS preview starting to work

Post by erik »

There is some inconsistency in the information I get from dvr-ms files.
The recording you did send is one of the recordings I have problems with.
No need to send me samples, First I should have it reliable working on the samples I already have...