Opps !

Here you can ask your questions on how to use Comskip for the detection of commercials. Also questions on how to remove commercials are welcome
Rickt1962

Opps !

Post by Rickt1962 »

Everything was running great ! With MCEBuddy 2.3.13 with Wilky13_comskip_USA it took out 90% of the commercials :) Using HDhome Run Prine with WMC been running a couple of months enjoyed it :) So I donated to Comskip and MCEBuddy to get ahold of a better ini comskip81_061_donators and MCEBuddy 2.3.15 Now almost all the commercials are on :( So I went back to Wilky13_comskip_USA and the same deal :( All the commercials are still on. Which ini file should I be using in the U.S.A Comcast ?

Sorry for the newbie dumb question
erik
Site Admin

Re: Opps !

Post by erik »

Use your original comskip.ini, that is, before you upgraded.
Only change something in comskip.ini when you understand why it should/could improve detection.

When detection results are 0% most probably a required output file is no longer created.
Rickt1962

Post by Rickt1962 »

So the original Comskip.ini is better then wilky13-usa ? I saw a section of Country INI's but didn't see any for U.S ?
I did another complete fresh install went back to Ver 14 of MCEbuddy using Wilky13 and its now working back at 90 % removal :) So now I am confused maybe it was beta15. So wilky usa is the only one available for the U.S other then the stock one that comes with 81_061 ?
erik
Site Admin

Post by erik »

Test what works for you