Auto process of commercial skip not working

Here you can ask your questions on how to use Comskip for the detection of commercials. Also questions on how to remove commercials are welcome
CGRemakes

Auto process of commercial skip not working

Post by CGRemakes »

I've used comskip along with DVRMSToolbox, DTBAddin and WTV Watcher in the past with good success. Recently, I reloaded my computer with some new hardware, and am trying to get commercials to auto process like they did in the past. I'm fine with it waiting until the show is done recording to process, but it doesn't do it unless we manually tell it to. I'm using Comskip 81_064, DTBAddin 1007-R3, DRVMSToolbox 1225 and WTVWatcher 10046. Is there something I need to set to have it auto process commercial skipping after a recording is done? Thanks again for the great product!

EDIT: Forgot to mention I'm using Windows 7 Professional Windows Media Center.
erik
Site Admin

Re: Auto process of commercial skip not working

Post by erik »

On www.comskip.org homepage you will find various links on how to setup automatic running of comskip in various systems.
CGRemakes

Re: Auto process of commercial skip not working

Post by CGRemakes »

Got it to work. It turns out there were a few paths that I didn't change from the default path (I have all my recordings on a separate hard drive). Once I updated that, commercials now skip properly.