Hdpvr file not working

Here you can ask your questions on how to use Comskip for the detection of commercials. Also questions on how to remove commercials are welcome
Doubledose

Hdpvr file not working

Post by Doubledose »

I think I have it now, I am running a show file now and will re edit my post if it still does not work

I am new to comskip. But I have downloaded the latest version and had it working with the standard tp files with version # comskip80_016.zip. So this am I done a donation and got an e-mail that took me to another site and I downloaded comskip80_016_donators.zip and copeid those files into my comskip directory. It asked to overwrite old files and I told it yes. So I tried to run 2 hdpvr shows manually and in the dos windows it is scrolling a lot of info, But it is not putting in the commercial markers on the time line. I had followed the directions for Betond TV for the original install and I made all of the changes you had in the ini file. So bottom line is that it looks like it is working but it is not.
Wayne
erik
Site Admin

Re: Hdpvr file not working

Post by erik »

Set or add in comskip.ini
verbose=10
and
volume_slip=150
run comskip and mail me the generated log file
erik@comskip.org
Doubledose

Re: Hdpvr file not working

Post by Doubledose »

Eric
I forgot to change the output_btv=1 in the ini file after I downloaded the donors version. It seams to working now in beyond tv. The only problem I see now is that I start my recordings 2 minutes early and it is starting or showing a comercial break at the start of my shows about 2 minutes into the video. is there a way to correct this? I like starting my recordings 2 minutes early to allow everything to switch channels and start the recordings without missing anything. Is there any settings for this, If not I will reset the time down to maybe a minute or so.
Thanks
Wayne