Problem with DVRMSToolbox and Windows 7

Here you can ask your questions on how to use Comskip for the detection of commercials. Also questions on how to remove commercials are welcome
McGiverGim

Problem with DVRMSToolbox and Windows 7

Post by McGiverGim »

Hi! I don't know if you can help with this...

I'm waiting for your wtv version of comskip...

In the meanwhile, I've made a profile in DVRMSToolbox to convert wtv to dvr-ms and analyze this last file. I'm using Windows 7 x64.

If I execute manually comskip over the dvr-ms file, about at the 90% it seems that the process locks, but some minutes after, it finishes Ok. It has detected the commercials.

If I let dvrmstoolbox analyze the file in a automatic way, the log of dvrmstoolbox gives me an error, after comskip has been executed saying "no commercials found".

I have seen the log file comskip generates, but I don't understand what it says.

What can I try?

Regards and thanks for your great program!

erik
Site Admin

Re: Problem with DVRMSToolbox and Windows 7

Post by erik »

For dvr-ms comskip seems to lock up when almost done, this is normal and required to allow realtime processing of dvr-ms recordings.

Set
verbose=10
in your comskip.ini, rerun comskip and send me the generated comskip log file (same name as the recording but a .log extension)

McGiverGim

Re: Problem with DVRMSToolbox and Windows 7

Post by McGiverGim »

Hi! I'm trying to get a log file, but I've seen wtvconverter cannot convert the files I've tryed. I think it can be because they have two languages and subtitles.

I don't know if this is all my problem. I will try with a show with only one language to see.

Regards!
P.D.: We need your comskip for wtv files, the wtvconverter doesn't do the work... ;-)