ProjectX

Here you can ask your questions on how to use Comskip for the detection of commercials. Also questions on how to remove commercials are welcome
sascha

Post by sascha »

The timecodes Comskip produce for projektx are correct. PrejectX has got a bug. When importing codes in Mode 4 projektx will show the wrong cuts in the preview.
Projectx is only able to show cuts in a mode 2. But if U only import the comskip mode 3 file and then demux or split and do not use the preview, it will work.

sascha
Last edited by sascha on Wed May 31, 2006 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
erik
Site Admin

Post by erik »

I intend to switch to mode 2 that is frame number.
Should that solve the problems?
mimwdv

Post by mimwdv »

As far as I can tell, yes. Thank you!
sascha

Post by sascha »

Does any body else have the problem on ProjektX, that there is no preview when setting an other cutpoint mode then 0.

When importing the new ComSkip.xcl file Mode 2 or 4 I get the error "no preview available", so it is not possible for me so change the cuttings.

Many thanks,
Sascha
mimwdv

Post by mimwdv »

Yeah, I have the same problem. So I adjust by loading the comskip txt file into comskip, and re-saving. But even using CutMode 2, my cuts still aren't 100% accurate (possibly because Comskip and ProjectX handle files with errors differently, but I'm guessing here).
sascha

Post by sascha »

mimwdv,

sorry, for what do you resave. When using comskip on a .ts file, it creates the cutlist in mode two and the txt file. When I load the text file an resave it I get the same file. Mode 2, not for editing in ProjektX.

Sascha