I have been through a bunch of ini files and have done edits but never had much success - the main problem being that the ad-skipping would work either on the Commercial stations and not SBS or vice versa. After posting in a few forums and asking around over a period of months I finally found one which seems to work pretty well. So far its detected all the ads on all stations from the shows I have recorded.
I cant take any credit for the work. This has all been done by Phredeaux, one of the developers of MCEBUDDYhttp://mcebuddy.com/files/folders/publi ... y1181.aspx
This particular ini is current and working with Australian TV ad-transitions as of February 2009
I am using it with 80.014
Just wanted to pass on the information for anyone looking for a working solution.