How too aquire donator version

Here you can ask your questions on how to use Comskip for the detection of commercials. Also questions on how to remove commercials are welcome
emash

How too aquire donator version

Post by emash »

How too aquire donator version? Sent in $10 via paypal. Thought I would have received an email with directions or something. Trying to use with h.264 and the end of the file is barking about needing the donator version.

Much Thanks
Erik
bmblank

Re: How too aquire donator version

Post by bmblank »

You will receive an email with username and password. I would imagine by the time you see this post you will have received said email, but if not, make sure to check any spam folders or blockers. Also, make sure you give it a little bit of time... It's not an automated process, Eric sends out the email himself, so make sure to give him a little time. If you still haven't received it, you can send a polite email to Eric to remind him and he'll likely get it right out to you. For how busy I'm sure he is, he's very responsive.
erik
Site Admin

Post by erik »

Thanks for posting.
Lately I tried to send the access information and I got this reply.
Due to extended inactivity new mail is not currently being accepted for this mailbox. (state 13).
Could you check if you paypal email address is still in use?
emash

Post by emash »

pmed you my email which is also used for this account.
emash

Post by emash »

Also worked out issue with my paypal email with earthlink. That email should also be working now. Thanks