ABC News ini

To discuss the tuning of comskip and for posting your ini files
Doubledose

ABC News ini

Post by Doubledose »

Hey everyone!
I have tried a lot of things trying to be able to comskip ABC world news with David Muir here in the USA with some accuracy. It does not matter what I try it seams to miss about 3/4 of the way thru and makes a long commercial. Does anyone have a good working ini file they would like to share that would work on this? I run multiple ini's and most all of my other ones are pretty good except for this one.
Thanks
Wayne
rjrock2002

Re: ABC News ini

Post by rjrock2002 »

I'm seeing the same issue with different shows Duck Dynasty does the same thing. About 3/4 of the way through i get one really long commercial I'm using the US generic ini file located at http://mcebuddy2x.codeplex.com/wikipage ... %20INI%27s, I have seen the same results for Sleepy Hallow and Elementary amd other i can't think of at the moment. I'm really new to this so i'm quickly learning this applications ins and outs. I do have to say is it's pretty awesome app, props to the dev :D . I'm still hashing out all the different ini and testing the results. Once i get better understanding of what to tweak I'm hoping i can provide some good feed back about the issue we are experiencing.